We spent many hours on research to finding apple external gpu, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best apple external gpu, you should not miss this article. apple external gpu coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 apple external gpu by our suggestions
839 reviews analysed
1. Razer Core X Aluminum External GPU Enclosure (eGPU): Compatible w/Windows & Mac Thunderbolt 3 Laptops – NVIDIA/AMD PCIe Support – 650W PSU
- Desktop Grade Performance: Boosts Thunderbolt 3 laptop performance with support for up to 3 slot wide PCIe full sized desktop graphics cards (sold separately)
- Built In Power Supply: Includes a 650W ATX PSU with 100W laptop charging via Thunderbolt 3
- GPU max power support up to 500W
- Compatibility (Windows): Requires Thunderbolt 3 external graphics (eGFX) support with RS45 or later and compatible NVIDIA or AMD graphics cards.Razer Synapse 3 software not available on macOS
- Compatibility (macOS): Requires Thunderbolt 3 and High Sierra 10.13.4 or later and compatible AMD graphics cards only (NVIDIA cards not supported)
- GPU Max Power Support: 375 Watts
The Razer Core x Thunderbolt 3 external desktop graphics enclosure enables full transformation of your compatible laptop into a desktop-class gaming or workstation setup. The Thunderbolt 3 design provides dedicated lanes for both graphics and I/O ensuring fluid gameplay. Connect to the future with the most advanced and versatile eGPU solution available.
2. Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Box 550W (GPU-550W-TB3)
- Connects High Performance GPU cards (up to 312mm x 160mm) to computers with a Thunderbolt 3 port. Also supports AVID HDX, Red Rocket-X and other x16 full-length PCIe cards (must have a Thunderbolt 3 connection, USB3C connection and Thunderbolt 2 adapters do not work)
- 550W power supply supports up to 375W card (up to 8-pin + 8-pin power connectors), and provides up to 87W of Power Delivery to charge a laptop.
- Breakaway Box 550 has one Thunderbolt 3 port, includes a 0.5m 40Gb Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Mac: Supports AMD RX 470,480,570,580/Vega 56 on Thunderbolt 3 Macs with macOS High Sierra (Boot Camp not supported). macOS supports two Breakaway Boxes.
- Windows: Supports NVIDIA GTX 1060,1070,1080,1080ti/Titan X, Xp,V/Quadro P4000,P5000,P6000 or AMD Radeon RX 570,580/Vega 56/WX 5100,7100 on Thunderbolt 3 computers with Windows 10.
3. StarTech.com Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Expansion Chassis w/DisplayPort – PCIe x16 – External PCIe Slot for Thunderbolt 3 Devices (TB31PCIEX16)
- EXPAND YOUR CONNECTIVITY: Add an external PCIe (PCI Express 3.0) x16 slot and a DisplayPort connection to your Thunderbolt 3 equipped MacBook or laptop with this Thunderbolt 3 PCIe expansion chassis.
- HIGH SPEEDS: Experience increased productivity with Thunderbolt 3 and up to 40Gbps bandwidth which is twice the speed of Thunderbolt 2 (20Gbps) and eight times faster than USB 3.0 (5Gbps).
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: For ultimate convenience, this Thunderbolt 3 external PCIe enclosure works with both your Mac and Windows computers so you’re not limited to what systems you can use with the expansion box.
- DISPLAYPORT CONNECTION: This Thunderbolt 3 PCIe expansion slot supports one 4K DisplayPort monitor, and a second extended monitor display through the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port.
- RELIABLE SUPPORT: Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, this Thunderbolt 3 PCIe expansion chassis has free lifetime technical support.
This Thunderbolt 3 PCIe expansion chassis lets you add an external PCIe x16 slot to your laptop or desktop computer, through an external Thunderbolt 3 connection. Expand the Capabilities of Your Thunderbolt 3 Computer This Thunderbolt 3 PCIe enclosure makes it easy to expand your system with the capabilities you need to work at peak productivity. You can add many types of PCIe cards or video capture cards. And, with the speed and bandwidth support of Thunderbolt 3 and PCIe 3.0, you can enjoy many of the same port additions you would from the PCIe expansion slots of a desktop system. Extend Your Workstation This external PCIe expansion box features a dedicated DisplayPort output that lets you add an additional display to your laptop or desktop computer. The PCIe enclosure features a second Thunderbolt 3 port, that you can use to connect a secondary display. With multiple extended displays, you can work more efficiently by multitasking faster, and avoid the hassle of continually repositioning several open programs. Increase Productivity At up to 40Gbps this Thunderbolt 3 expansion chassis gives you the throughput to add displays to your laptop, access files quickly, and work without disruptions. It’s easy to access and edit large uncompressed files such as videos and images on the fly, making it ideal for dynamic on-site production. This external Thunderbolt 3 PCIe expansion chassis is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
4. PowerColor Mini Pro RX570 8GB eGPU Thunderbolt3
- Embedded AMD Radeon RX570 8GB graphics
- Plug and play for Mac, Mac Mini, and MacBook’s running Mac OS high Sierra 10.13.4 or later
- 2 USB-A 3.0 & 1 Gigabit Ethernet LAN port2 USB-A 3.0 & 1 Gigabit Ethernet LAN port 2 USB-A 3.0 & 1 Gigabit Ethernet LAN port
- 2 USB-A 3.0 & 1 Gigabit Ethernet LAN port. Operating temperature – 0 to 45 degree celsius
Powered by and external RX570 8GB desktop graphics card with 2x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, and 1x DVI-D interfaces, The PowerColor Mini Pro utilizes the ultra-fast 40Gbps single-cable Thunderbolt 3 connection and offers easy plug-and-play connectivity for improving the graphics performance of macOS computers.
5. Alienware Graphics Amplifier (9R7XN)
- Amplify your performance Step up your graphics performance with support for a full length, double wide, desktop graphics card that do not exceed 10.5 inches in length
- Designed for Alienware 13 R2, 15 R2, 15 R3, Alpha R2, M17xR2, M17xR3, X51 R3, R2 notebooks LCD or on any external display connected to the amplifier
- Includes a 460 Watts internal power supply, GPU is not included, peripherals dock to the amplifer with 4 built in USB 3.0 ports
- Plug in with a single proprietary cable, included in box, exclusively made for Alienware R2 laptops, it is a system bus extender, has stealth black color
- Compatibility for available GPUs compared to TBT3 options and offer support for a single full length, dual wide, PCI Express x16 graphics card, support graphic cards of up to 375W and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 as well as AMD Radeon HD 5000 series and newer
- Note: Kindly refer User Guide before use
Transform your Alienware 13 notebook with the Alienware Graphics Amplifier and unlock the immersive power of desktop gaming.
6. Lenovo USA ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2 135W (40AN0135US) Dual UHD 4K Display Capability, 2 HDMI, 2 DP, USB-C, USB 3.1, Black
- Ports: 2x HDMI
- 2x DisplayPort
- 1x Thunderbolt 3 Gen 2.
- Ports: 1x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 compatible)
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen 2
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 with Always-on charging.
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- 1x audio connector (3.5 millimeter). 1x Security-lock slot (lock sold separately).
- The dock is supported on the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 10.
- In the Box: Dock
- 135W Power Adapter and Power Cord
- Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Compatible devices: Compatible with Thinkpad E490S , L480, P51S, P52S, T470, T480, T480S, T570, T580, X 2Nd Gen. X1 Yoga 2Nd Gen., X1 Yoga 3Rd Gen., X 2Nd Gen X280
- Connectivity technology: Rj45
Maximize Your Productivity with a Thunderbolt 3 Dock; Powerful, versatile and incredibly fast! This Intel Thunderbolt Chipset powered Thunderbolt Dock Gen 2 invented to boost productivity with extended compatibility on both USB-C and Thunderbolt enabled laptop. Expand your horizons with multiple 4K displays, and transfer files at record speed. It’s everything you need to enhance your creativity and efficiency today. Expand compatibility on USB-C and Thunderbolt systems: Dual UHD Displays provide the best video experience. Enhanced performance with professional video solutions and exclusive network manageability. The ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2 is supported on the following Lenovo systems: ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2nd Gen (Machine Types: 20JD, 20JE, 20JF, 20JG); ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen (Machine Types: 20LD, 20LE); ThinkPad T570 (Machine Types: 20H9, 20HA, 20JW, 20JX); ThinkPad P51s (Machine Types: 20HB, 20HC, 20JY, 20K0); ThinkPad T580 (Machine Types: 20L9, 20LA); ThinkPad P52s (Machine Types: 20LB, 20LC).
7. Samsung 970 EVO 500GB – NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E500BW)
- Built with Samsung’s industry leading V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance
- Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* with a 5-year limited warranty and exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW* (* May vary by capacity)
- Seamless cloning and file transfers with the Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard reduces risk of overheating and minimizes performance drops. Supports trim required operating system support, garbage collection and s.m.a.r.t
- The NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers.Machine washable microfiber mop head
Samsung’s 970 EVO continues to lead industry standards with V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance. Accelerate into next-gen computing with read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* and a 5-year limited warranty with exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW*. Experience the SSD that goes further. * May vary by capacity. Memory – More than 2 GB DRAM
8. Apple USB SuperDrive
- The sleek, compact USB SuperDrive.
- Compatible with the following computers: MacBook Pro with Retina display*, MacBook Air, iMac (late 2012) and later, Mac mini (late 2009) and later Mac Pro (late 2013)*
- *MacBook Pro / Mac Pro models with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports require a USB-C to USB Adapter (sold separately) to use Apple USB SuperDrive)
9. MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
- Maximum Displays : 2
- Video Memory: 2GB DDR3/Memory Clock: 1600 MHz/Memory Interface: 64-bit
- 300W System Power Supply Requirement. Interface is pci express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI. Form Factor: Low-profile
- Hdmi connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz. Dvi connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
10. New Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage, Magic Keyboard) – Silver
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple External Gpu for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!