Top 5 Apple Hill Creamery
We spent many hours on research to finding apple hill creamery, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best apple hill creamery, you should not miss this article. apple hill creamery coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 5 apple hill creamery by our suggestions
666 reviews analysed
1. Mattel Games Apples to Apples Junior – The Game of Crazy Comparisons (Packaging May Vary)
- The game of hilarious comparisons
- Award-winning card and party game for ages nine and up
- Players will delight in the crazy comparisons while expanding their vocabulary and thinking skills
- 576 cards provide hours and hours of fun!
- The KIDS and JUNIOR card sets contain no duplicate cards
- sets may be combined for thousands of new
- The game of hilarious comparisons
- packaging and card style may vary
APPLES TO APPLES Junior-The Game of Crazy Comparisons!: The card and party game for ages nine and up. Players will delight in the crazy comparisons while expanding their vocabulary and thinking skills. The 576 cards provide hours and hours of fun! Ages 9 and older.
From the Manufacturer
“APPLES to APPLES JUNIOR brings the hilarious card and party game, Apples to Apples, to younger players. Players aged nine and up will delight in all the crazy comparisons, while expanding their vocabulary and thinking skills at the same time. The game is as easy as comparing apples to apples – just open the box, deal the RED APPLE cards to each player, and you’re ready to go! Players take turns being the judge. The judge starts each round by playing a GREEN APPLE card featuring a one-word characteristic such as Chewy, Amazing or Scary. The rest of the players must then look at the RED APPLE cards in their hands and select the one they think is best described by the judge’s card – will you play A Volcano, Unicorns or Burned Toast? When everyone’s RED APPLE cards are on the table, you should try to convince the judge that yours is the best match. You’ll find that table talk is a big part of the fun. Just wait until you hear all the clever – and not so clever – ways that people try to convince the judge to choose a particular card. Do your best, because if the judge picks your card, you win that round! The first player to win four rounds wins the game. With over 500 cards, each round is filled with surprising comparisons from a wide range of people, places, things and events. Fast-moving and refreshing, Apples to Apples Junior is easy to learn and fun to play. It’s the perfect game for kids, families and friends!”
2. Seneca Original Apple Chips | Made from Fresh 100% Red Delicious Apples | Yakima Valley Orchards | Seasonally Picked | Crisped Apple Perfection | Foil-Lined Freshness Bag | 2.5 ounce (Pack of 12)
- CRISPED APPLE PERFECTION: When you crave the sweet, crunchy goodness of real apples crisped to perfection – Seneca Original Apple Chips are the only way to satisfy you! Seneca starts with 100% fresh, red, ripe Red Delicious apples handpicked and selected for their firmness and dark, intense crimson red color, refreshingly sweet and juicy taste and crisp texture. Crisped in small batches and then sealed in freshness bags so they are ready for your snacking enjoyment.
- CRUNCHY APPLE GOODNESS: Seneca Original Apple Chips are made with fresh 100% Red Delicious apples, straight from Yakima orchards, selected for firmness, color and flavor – sliced and then crisped to perfection with our proprietary Vacu-Crisp process for unbeatable real-apple flavor and crisp texture. Mmmm! Great for snacking, salads, or enjoying at work, school or on the go! Kosher, Gluten Free, No Trans Fats, No Preservatives.
- GROWN & MADE IN THE USA: Seneca Original Apple Chips are made from 100% Red Delicious apples that are seasonally grown and harvested from orchards located in the fertile, rich volcanic soils of the Pacific Northwest’s Yakima Valley region in Washington state. 100% US Orchards, 100% Made in the USA. 100% Crisped Apple Perfection.
- THE ORIGINAL APPLE CHIP: Seneca Original Apple Chips have been in production in Yakima, WA since the late 1980’s and were the first crisped Apple Chip of their kind grown, produced and distributed across the U.S. – which is why when you enjoy the real apple goodness of Seneca Original Apple Chips you are enjoying – The Original Apple Chip!
- FRUIT SNACKS | SALAD TOPPER: Seneca Original Apple Chips bring delicious, sweet and juicy Red Delicious apple flavor to fruit chip snacking. Crunchy apple goodness for snacking at home, school, work or on the go – or as a favorite salad topper!
Seneca Original Apple Chips’ apples are 100% Grown and Harvested in the fertile, rich volcanic soils of the Pacific Northwest’s Yakima Valley region of Washington state. In the Yakima Valley – moderate, hot, dry and sunny growing season days are complemented by Cascade Mountain snow-melt fed irrigation to create delicious crisp apples enjoyed by Americans across the U.S.A. Seneca Original Apple Chips’ Red Delicious apples are hand-picked from Yakima orchards and then selected for their firmness, dark, intense crimson red color and refreshingly sweet, juicy taste and crisp texture. Seneca slices and then crisps the apples in small batches using our proprietary Vacu-Crisp process, and then seals in freshness so each Seneca Original Apple chip is ready for your snacking enjoyment! Real Apples. Real Apple Taste. Crisped Apple Perfection. Seneca Original Apple Chips are made from only fresh ripe Red Delicious apples grown within miles of our facility. 100% U.S. Orchards, 100% U.S. Grown & Made. Real Orchard-to-Table goodness in every crunch-filled bite! Gluten Free. No Trans Fats. No Preservatives. Kosher Certified. We could say “Original” Seneca Original Apple Chips because our Apple Chips were first produced way back in the late 1980’s – using our proprietary and innovative Vacu-Crisp process we were able to make crisp, delicious apple chips with a crunch! We knew we were on to something and today happy Seneca Apple Chip fans are enjoying our chips across the country. Seneca Original Apple Chips are great as a salad topper – bringing Crisped Apple Perfection to your salad. They are also great as a snack at home, school, work or on the go! Try all of our delicious Apple Chips including: Original, Granny Smith, Cinnamon, Caramel, Sour and Golden Delicious varieties. Seneca Original Apple Chips – Crisped Apple Perfection.
3. Our Own Candle Company Macintosh Apple Scented Candle in 13 Ounce Tin with a Sunshine Farms Apple Label by Linda Spivey
- Crisp and refreshing! Our Macintosh Apple is perfect for the fall, but it’s popularity keeps it on the roster year round.
- Beautiful 13 oz tin candle of our specially blended soy and paraffin wax with Sunshine Farms Apple Label by Linda Spivey
- Lead free wick with patented straightener to ensure proper burning every time
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4″ and remove wick holder before lighting
- 100 hours burn time
- Made in the USA
4. Viabella 6-pack Artificial Apple Extra-large 3.75-inch – Round Apples Fruit – Six Pieces (Mixed Colors)
Artificial product. Bright colors, great for decorating. Large size, approximately 3.75-inches. Box of 6 pieces.
5. Kauffman Orchards Customizable Apple Box With Caramel, For Apple Snacks and DIY Caramel Apples
- Your choices of fresh-picked Kauffman apples and/or caramel dip for snacking and/or Peter’s Caramel for caramel apples
- For a 24-count DIY Caramel Apple box, select the Peter’s Caramel option and set all other options to apples
- For a snack box, choose the Caramel Dip options
- Each sleeve of dip holds 6 single-serve caramel dip tubettes
- Kauffman apples are homegrown in our orchards in healthy Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Not for sale to California, Oregon, or Washington due to state laws governing fresh produce
Orchard Experts. Can you believe it? You don’t even need to drive to an orchard to get fresh apples anymore! You can just buy Kauffman’s premium Apple Box, packed with homegrown Kauffman apples, with options to include caramel snack dip or Peter’s Caramel as well. Our apples are harvested fresh from our orchard, and only the finest are selected to be carefully hand-packed into our Apple Boxes.
Kauffman’s homegrown apples are premium quality, Kosher, non-GMO, and non-waxed, and are packed in a special apple box with soft, high-density foam to ensure protection during shipping. Weight: the 8-count box contains approximately 3-3.5 pounds of fresh apples; the 16-count box, approximately 6-7 pounds; the 48-count box, approximately 18-20 lb. (weights of any caramel option are in addition to these apple weights).
Shipping Information. We pack your Apple Box with fresh apples that are highest quality, and we use shipping methods that provide a quick 2-3 day delivery to most of the 48 continental states. However, we have no control over distance to your address, nor over handling and temperature during transit; apples sometimes ripen quickly in hot temperatures during transit. We suggest that you consider choosing 2-Day or Next-Day delivery during checkout. Refrigerate your apples upon arrival.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Hill Creamery for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!