Finding your suitable readers for apple homekit leviton is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple homekit leviton including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
817 reviews analysed
1. Leviton DH15S-1BZ 15A Decora Smart Switch, Works with Apple HomeKit
- Decora Smart Home app provides control over connected lights – turn on/off your lights individually or turn on/off entire room at once
- Use Siri on your iPhone or iPad to turn lights on/off with just your voice
- Rated for 600W LED/CFL, 1800W incandescent bulbs and single pole or three way compatible
- White and light almond paddle faces included, wall plate and other colors sold separately
- Multi-location achieved using DD0SR-1Z (coordinating) or DD0SR-DLZ (matching with LED indicator)
- NOTE: Check User Manual in Technical Specification before use. This item is compatible with the Homekit protocol, not Wi-Fi
2. On-Q Legrand Smart Control Apple Homekit Enabled Device – Quick Setup On iOS (iPhone or iPad) with No Hub Required – Installs Like A Normal Light Switch, HKRL10
- UPGRADE YOUR LIGHTS: Legrand Homekit switches make ordinary light bulbs smart. Once the switch is wired, you’ll be able to control connected bulbs with your Apple device or voice commands using Siri.
- WORKS WITH APPLE HOMEKIT: After a quick setup on an iOS device (iPhone or iPad required), control your lights using any Homekit enabled Apple device. Not compatible with Android.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTING: Easily create scenes, groups, and automation with the Apple Home app. Ask Siri to set the scene from your HomePod, Apple Watch, Apple TV, or Apple mobile device.
- NO HUB REQUIRED: Legrand smart switches connect to your 2.4 GHz home WiFi network and don’t require a hub. Just wire, set up on the app (requires an iOS device), and you’re ready to go.
- WIRED LIKE A NORMAL LIGHT SWITCH: Install your Homekit switch like any other light switch. Neutral wire (the white one) is required to keep the switch connected to WiFi for full functionality. Check out our full line of switches & plugs to enhance your smart home.
3. Leviton DW15S-1BZ Decora Smart Wi-Fi 15A Universal LED/Incandescent Switch, Works with Amazon Alexa, No Hub Required
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately). Works with Nest – automate lighting based on sensors or alarms
- Control your home from anywhere – no hub required – simply replace your existing light switch. Wifi devices supported 802.11 a/b/g/n networks at 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz with wpa or wpa2 security
- Schedule your lights to turn on when you want them including sunrise/sunset, easily create fun lighting scenes, or use your voice to ask Alexa or Google to turn off all lights
- Control up to 20 residences, 99 smart devices, 50 rooms, 50 scenes, 50 activities, and 50 schedules per account, plus adjust fade rates, LED activity, preset brightness levels, and more
- Leviton devices are truly smart – your pre-set schedules live inside each device, so your schedules always run as expected
- Works with Google Assistant
- Integrate with IFTTT, utilize auto-shutoff in closets, hallways and bathrooms
- plus engage home vs. away – perfect for vacation
- Requires Neutral Wire
- Rated for LED and CFL loads up to 600W, incandescent loads up to 1800W, or fluorescent ballast loads up to 15A
- Facilitates multi-location (3-way) switching using DD0SR-1LZ coordinating remote (no LED indicator) or DD0SR-DLZ matching remote (with LED indicator)
- Includes white and light almond paddles with six color options available, wall-plate sold separately
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual or trouble shooting steps
Easily replace your existing single pole or multi-way switch with the new Leviton 15 Amp Universal LED/Incandescent Decora Smart Wi-Fi Switch to allow control from anywhere. Use the free My Leviton iOS or Android app to add/name devices and to control them individually or as a room with a single button push. Create schedules, scenes and customize your experience as desired. Add an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant device to use voice commands like, “Alexa, turn outdoor lights on”. Leverages the Leviton Decora form factor with matching color change kits, multi-way devices, wallplates and more. Rated for LED and CFL loads up to 600-Watt, incandescent loads up to 1800-Watt or fluorescent loads up to 15 Amp, neutral wire required (a neutral wire provides continuous power to the smart switch and is required for functionality. If you have questions, please contact Leviton directly or consult a licensed electrician). A 5-year limited warranty supports Leviton Decora Smart Wi-Fi products. Decora Smart devices are designed for countries which follow NEMA standards including the United States, Canada and parts of South America. DW15S is for use with the My Leviton app and can be connected to voice controls and select third-party devices. If enrolling into a hub like Samsung SmartThings to create a complete smart-home eco-system, Leviton recommends the DZ15S. If using in a HomeKit installation, utilize the DH15S.
4. Leviton DD00R-DLZ 120VAC 60 Hz Decora Digital/Decora Smart Matching Dimmer Remote
- Matching dimmer remote for use with Decora Digital or Decora smart dimmers, does not function as a stand-alone switch
- Requires Decora Digital (Bluetooth) or Decora Smart (Z-Wave, Wi-Fi and HomeKit) dimmers (Refer to compatibility chart below)
- Decora style for compatibility with Decora wallplates
- Dual voltage to support 120VAC and 277VAC
- White face assembled on device, Ivory and light almond face plates included
- IMPORTANT : Neutral wire is required for installation, else the product will have buzzing noise and can also be the cause of non-operation of the device.
This device does not function as a stand-alone switch. It must be hard wired to a compatible 3-Way Dimmer Switch in order to work.Create a multi-way dimmer switch by combining a Leviton Decora Digital or Decora Smart Dimmer, such as the DDMX1 (sold separately), with this Leviton Decora Digital/Decora Smart Dual Voltage Matching Dimmer Remote. The smooth, Decora-style rocker switch features a push pad for On/Off control and a slide bar for Dim control. Digital circuitry provides soft fade on/fade off. Up to four of these “matching” remotes can be used with one main switch. The “matching” remote dimmer features an LED locator to help guide you in the dark (illuminates when load is turned Off). FEATURES: For use with Leviton’s Decora Digital or Decora Smart Dimmers. Enables multi-way On/Off and Dim control up to 4 additional locations. LED Locator and Brightness Display indicate load status. Decora style for compatibility with Decora wallplates. Can replace a standard wall switch (neutral required). Dual voltage for 120VAC and 277VAC applications. White faceplate installed. Light Almond and Ivory color change kits included. CONTENTS: Dimmer Remote, White Faceplate, Ivory Faceplate, Light Almond Faceplate. SPECS: Manufacturer Part Number: DD00R-DLZ. Action: Rocker Switch for ON/OFF, slide bar for lighting level control. Color: White, Ivory, Light Almond. Color Change Kit: DDKIT (not included). LED Color: Green. Light: LED Locator and Brightness Display. Ordering Notes: Included White, Ivory and Light Almond Color Kit. Preset: Slide bar preserves desired lighting level. Style Name: Decora. Switch Type: 3-Way or Up to 4 Location Applications. Type: Digital. Voltage: 120/277VAC, 60Hz. Wallplate: Order Separately. Wiring Notes: Neutral required. Standards and Certifications: CSA, NOM, FCC. Warranty: 5-Year Limited. NOTES: Does not operate independently. Requires connection to a compatible Leviton Decora Digital or Decora Smart Dimmer, sold separately. Neutral wire required. Wallplate sold separately. Compatible with Decora wallplates. This model is not Bluetooth-enabled.
5. Leviton DD0SR-1Z 120VAC Decora Digital/Decora Smart Coordinating Switch Remote
- Coordinating switch remote for multi-location switching
- For use with Decora Digital (Bluetooth) or Decora Smart (Z-Wave, Wi-Fi, or HomeKit) switches (Refer to compatibility chart below)
- Use in 3-way or up to 9 additional locations
- Alternative wiring method available for applications where a neutral wire is not present (see product instruction sheet)
- No LED locator light.Neutral wire or load side required for installation
- White face assembled on device, ivory and light Almond face plates included.Neutral wire or load side required for installation
Decora Digital/Decora Smart Coordinating Switch Remote is designed to be used for multi-location control of Leviton’s line of Decora Digital and Decora Smart Switches allowing the lighting to be controlled from the main switch or the remote location. Its stylish look is compatible with Leviton’s other Decora devices and wallplates (sold separately). White face assembled on device with ivory and light almond face plates included. Change the color of the switch at any time by ordering a new face plate color change kit (DDKIT-S). Face plate colors include white, ivory, light almond, gray, black, brown and red.
6. Leviton DZPA1-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Outlet with Z-Wave Plus Technology, White, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Z-Wave Plus certified – compatible with popular hubs including SmartThings and Wink
- Provides 15A, 120 VAC NEMA 5-15R grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances
- Scene and zone control integration. Designed for residential applications of up to 7,500 square feet
- Protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations
Schedule your plug-in lamps, holiday lighting or small appliances to turn on/off from anywhere using a compatible Z-Wavecontroller. Installation is simple and requires no new wiring – simply plug in the device and enroll it to the hub. Features two-way status updating for immediate notification and precise automation scheduling. Reduce energy consumption, provide automated plug-load control based on schedules with a compatible hub, and utilize the wireless affordable plug-in for automating small appliances. Leviton Z-Wave products make it easy to bring today’s technology into your home. For wireless control of lamps, small appliances, holiday lighting and more, Z-Wave Plug-Ins are the smart solution for today’s lifestyle. The Plug-In Outlet with Z-Wave Plus Technology (DZPA1) is ideal for any residential setting where remote ON/OFF switching of appliances, motor loads up to 1/2 HP, or freestanding lights, including LED, Incandescent, Inductive Voltage, Fluorescent and Compact Fluorescent loads is needed. Typical applications include switching of lamps, portable fans, kitchen appliances, indoor fountains and more. Also allows users to incorporate small appliances into scene and zone home control applications. DZPA1 is for use with Z-Wave enabled hubs like the Samsung SmartThings, to help facilitate a comprehensive smart home. If you do not wish to use a hub but still desire voice controls and select third-party device integration, Leviton recommends the DW15A.
7. Leviton R62-06674-P0W SureSlide Universal Incandescent Dimmer White (6 Pack)
8. Leviton DSL06-1LZ Decora Universal Rocker Slide Dimmer, 300-Watt LED and CFL/600-Watt Incandescent/Halogen, White w/ Color Change Kits Included
- INNOVATIVE – Designed to dim LED bulbs
- For the best bulb pairings, refer to the “comparison chart” in the technical specification section below
- Can be used in a single pole or 3 way installation (with a 3 way switch, sold separately)
- No neutral wire required for installation
- Separate ON/OFF rocker switch allows you to set and keep preferred dimming level
- Built-in radio/TV interference filter
- Adjustment switch to modify the minimum light level in order to maximize the dimming range if flickering occurs at lower dimming levels
- Complements with leviton decora plus screwless and Decora standard designer wallplates, sold separately
Decora Slide Dimmer. 600W-120VAC incandescent, and 300W-120VAC dimmable LED and CFL, 60Hz. Single pole or 3-way control when used with 3-way switch. Comes with white faceplate installed, optional ivory and light almond faceplates included. Wallplate sold separately. Can be used to comply with 2016 California Title 24, Part 6, Indoor Lighting Switching Devices and Controls. No fins for multi-gang installation.
9. Leviton Switch Kit Apple Hm Technology
Dimmer switch with LED Locator. White/ivory/light Almond faces included. Complies with UL 1472, CSA certified, Wi-Fi certified, complies with fcc part 15, class B.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Homekit Leviton for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!