Finding your suitable readers for external video card for laptop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for external video card for laptop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
976 reviews analysed
1. Bewinner Laptop External Independent Video Card Dock for Mini PCI-E – Support 6Pin+8Pin Interface Output – Use for Engineering Measurement, Data Collection, Server Debugging, Gpu Computing
- 【Dual TD Compatible】Support dual TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution), multistage anti-interference circuit and data line reinforcement.
- 【Widely Compatible】8p power output interface can connect 220W power supply and ATX cable with ATX desktop power. Compatible with graphics card, sound card, array card, video card, collect card, etc.
- 【High Quality Products】Reinforcement design for data transfer line. High quality electronic components. Isolation protection circuit.
- 【Wide Range of Uses】Use for engineering measurement, data collection, server debugging, GPU computing and other industrial applications, most of the graphics card to play the game.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】If you have questions about the product or are not satisfied with it, please contact us at any time, we will provide you with a best solution. Your satisfaction is our main concern.Remove from the original machine, there will be scratches, mind not to shoot.
Support Interface: PCl-E Devices(Including graphics card, sound card, array card, video card, collect card, etc)
6Pin Power Supply Output: Support 6Pin+8Pin Interface Output
8P Power Supply Interface: Equipment Power Supply Interface/Laptop Power Switch(1.Use a special 220W power supply 2.Use desktop ATX power supply with ATX cable)
The switch of ATX PW, PTD, Slim Line is OFF by default. Please not move it.
HDMI is non-standard interface, and other HDMI will be prohibited, otherwise the device will be damaged!
To better use the external graphics card, please read the instructions carefully before installing the external graphics card, and do the following operations (unload all built-in independent graphics driver).
Disable the built-in independent graphic card in the BIOS and turn off the network. Update BIOS of the notebook to the latest version. (You can see the update method in the official website of your laptop.) Enter in Computer-Device Management-System. Disable PCI related port until the built-in independent graphics card is gone. Restart the notebook after the hardware installation is complete. The external graphics card power supply is controlled by the laptop, the external graphics card start when the laptop is activated, the external graphics card can close when the laptop is closed. The 6Pin interface of the graphics card must be connected correctly, otherwise the power supply is insufficient.
1 x Laptop External Independent Video Card Dock
1 x MINI PCI-E Data Line
1 x ATX Power Supply Cable(8pin power supply cable can be split into 6pin cable)
2. V.TOP USB 2.0 Male to VGA Female Multi Monitor External Graphics Video Card up to 1920×1080 – (Compatible for Windows 10, 8.1,7, XP, Andorid) (USB to VGA Graphics Card)
- Connect up to four adapters to one PC for a true extended desktop experience.
- USB-Powered operation, no external power adapter required | Quick and easy installation.
- Note – Power PC-based Macintosh computers, such as late-model iMacs, PowerBooks and PowerMacs, are not currently supported.
- Optimal performance at 1920×1080 @ Usb2.0 port | – Mac OS 10.12 is not supported due to significant limitations in the operating system.
- OS Compatibility -XP(32-bit), 7, 8, 8.1, 10 | Chrome OS v51 (This USB video adapter uses a DisplayLink family chipset. If you’re connecting this device to a computer along with additional USB video adapters or docking stations, please avoid using devices with a Trigger or Fresco family chipset).
V.TOP USB to VGA Adapter – External USB Video Graphics Card Compatible for PC and Mac OS (10.8-10.11)- 1920×1080
– Connect a VGA display for an extended desktop multi-monitor USB solution
The U2-165-VGA USB to VGA Adapter functions as an external graphics card for Windows and Mac computers – the perfect solution for turning your desktop or laptop computer into a dual or multi-monitor environment, all through the simplicity and convenience of USB.The USB-VGA Adapter delivers high quality video (up to 1920×1080) for a variety of applications and is capable of simultaneously running up to 4 additional displays from a single computer (using four U2-165-VGA External Video Adapters). The adapter connects to a host computer through a USB 2.0 port, acting as an external VGA video card to either extend or mirror the desktop shown on the existing display – without having to open the computer case.
■ View large or multiple spreadsheets across multiple displays
■ Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different VGA screens; check your email on one display while editing a document on the other
■ Use the USB-VGA adapter to connect your PC to your television for showing family pictures and movies
■ Connect multiple VGA monitors to a single computer to create engaging multimedia presentations
■ Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other
3. PowerColor Gaming Station Graphic Cards Thunderbolt EGPU Box
Type: PCI-Express x16 graphics cards Max Dimensions: 320 x 155 x 40mm 2-slot bracket Max GPU power: 375 watts
4. StarTech.com USB to VGA Adapter – 1920×1200 – External Video & Graphics Card – Dual Monitor Display Adapter – Supports Windows (USB2VGAE3), Gray
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this adapter and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- EXTERNAL VIDEO ADAPTER: This compact USB to VGA adapter lets you set up a dual- or multi-monitor display without having to upgrade your existing system
- 1920×1200 DISPLAY: With display resolution up to 1920×1200, you don’t have to worry about sacrificing quality when you use this USB 2.0 External Video & Graphics Card
- USB POWERED: Drawing power from the USB port of your Windows laptop, this USB to VGA adapter doesn’t require any additional cords or plugs
- SCALABLE SOLUTION: With the ability to connect up to five adapters to one source, the external graphics adapter offers flexible setup options for future expansion
The USB to VGA Display Adapter with External Video/Graphics Card (USB2VGAE3) lets you add a high-resolution (1920×1200) external VGA output to your desktop or laptop computer using an available USB 2.0 port. Adding a dual- or multi-monitor setup to your computer can vastly increase your productivity by giving the freedom to access more applications at the same time. This video adapter is intended to support all of your business applications including web browsing, email, spreadsheets, and presentations. You can also leave your system video card available for more demanding applications such as gaming or CAD design, while you use the USB monitor for reference material. This small form factor USB video adapter can be used with up to 4 additional (5 total) USB2VGAE3 USB video adapters, creating multiple VGA connections to add displays quickly and easily — all without having to open the computer case to add extra video cards. A cost-effective solution for systems that lack the outputs required for a multi-monitor setup, this high-performance USB to VGA adapter can be used as a screen mirroring adapter to show your primary display on both screens, or can be used to extend your desktop to double your workspace. This USB to VGA Display Adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
5. StarTech.com USB 3.0 to DVI / VGA External Video Card Multi Monitor Adapter – 2048×1152 – USB 3.0 Graphics Adapter M/F
- Connect a DVI display through SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for an accelerated external multi-monitor solution at resolutions up to 2048×1152
- Compatible with MacOS 10.11 – 10.12, 10.14 & Windows 7 / 8 USB equipped computers such as Lenovo ThinkCentre M serials and DVI equipped HD monitors
- Dual or Triple monitor for home office or BOYD (Bring your own Device) work stations
- External USB-Powered device provides the simplest way to add additional graphics capability to your system, without opening the case or voiding system warranties
- USB Video / Multi Monitor Adapter / USB Video Card
The USB32DVIPRO USB 3.0 to DVI Adapter turns an available USB 3.0 port into a DVI output, with high resolution 2048×1152 video support – a convenient external video solution that makes it easy to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the adapter functions as a external graphics card to deliver smooth, high-resolution content to your DVI or VGA-capable display (DVI to VGA Adapter included). The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Recommended System Requirements:
CPU: Quad Core 2.4GHz or Higher (i5 recommended)
RAM: 4GB or higher
From the Manufacturer
USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA External Video Card Multi Monitor Adapter for Mac or PC – 1920×1200
Connect a DVI-equipped display through USB 3.0, for an HD external multi-monitor solution
Add an extra DVI output to your desktop or laptop computer in minutes. Our external USB 3.0 to DVI solution allows you to enjoy multiple monitor efficiency without opening your computer case. The USB32DVIPRO USB 3.0 external video card is ideal for a wide range of applications including web browsing, multi-media presentations and video playback.
Top Buying Reasons:
- External USB-to-DVI video card solution – for use with monitors that support 1920×1200 resolutions
- Connect an extra DVI monitor in minutes
- Add workspace for office applications or simple browsing
- Increase productivity with multiple monitors
1. External USB-to-DVI video card solution – for use with monitors that support 1920×1200 resolutions
- Add extra DVI monitors to your desktop computer without having to open the computer case and risk to void manufacturer warranty
- The only way to quickly expand your desktop over several monitors for laptop users
- Cost effective solution to expand your computers display capabilities
2. Connect an extra DVI monitor in minutes
- Insert the Driver CD or download the latest drivers from Startech.com, follow the on-screen instructions. (Install Drivers)
- While your computer re-starts connect the DVI cable from your secondary monitor to the USB-to-DVI adapter (Restart Computer)
- Once windows has fully re-loaded plugin the USB video adapter and follow the on-screen instructions and enjoy your new desktop real estate (Connect adapter and enjoy your new desktop real estate)
3. Add workspace for a wide range of applications including web browsing, multi-media presentations and video playback
- Ideal for word processing, spreadsheets and simple web browsing
- Leave your primary display for the performance demanding applications i.e. 3D playback or games
- Up to 5 displays can be added (5 USB32DVIPRO adapters needed)
4. Increase productivity with multiple monitors
- Multiple monitors have consistently proven to increase productivity and efficiency
- Run multiple applications on different screens
- Can be used on DVI monitors and/or DVI projectors
Windows Compatible PC or Mac
- Windows 8 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64bit), Vista(32/64), XP(32), 2000 (Aero 3D interface supported)
- Mac OS Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7) Snow Leopard (10.6), Leopard (10.5), Tiger (10.4)
- Standard(16/32 bit): 1600×1200, 1400×1050, 1280×1024, 1024×768, 800×600, 640X480
- Widescreen(16/32 bit): 2048×1152, 1920×1200, 1920×1080, 1680×1050, 1366×768, 1280×800, 1280×768, 1280×720
Startech.com offers a full line of USB Display adapters. Use the below comparison grid to find the solution that works best for you:
Best: Video Playback, Fullscreen HD (720p, 1080i)
Better: Internet browsing, Flash, YouTube Fullscreen
Good: Word processing, spreadsheets, simple internet browsing
*Note: These Products are not intended to be used for 3D games or 1080p Video Playback
USB-to-VGA External Video Adapters
USB-to-DVI External Video Adapters
USB to HDMI External Video Adapters
USB to DisplayPort External Video Adapters
6. SanDisk 128GB Ultra SDXC UHS-I Memory Card – 100MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, SD Card – SDSDUNR-128G-GN6IN
- Fast for better pictures and Full HD video(2) | (2)Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors
- Great choice for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras
- From 32GB to 256GB(1) to store tons of pictures and even more Full HD video(2) | (1)1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes Actual user storage less
- Exceptional video recording performance with UHS Speed Class 1 (U1)(5) and Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p)(2) | (5)UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designates a performance option to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices
- Quick transfer speeds up to 100MB/s* | *Up to 100MB/s[64GB-256GB
- 90MB/s for 32GB] read speed
- write speed lower Based on internal testing
- performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors 1MB=1,000,000 bytes
- 10-Year Manufacturer Warranty(3) | (3)See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region
Take better pictures and Full HD videos(2) with your compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras and camcorders. With SanDisk Ultra UHS-I cards, you’ll benefit from faster downloads, high capacity and better performance to capture and store 32GB to 256GB(1) of high-quality pictures and Full HD video(2). Take advantage of ultra-fast read speeds of up to 100MB/s* [64GB-256GB; 90MB/s* for 32GB] to save time moving photos and videos from the card to your computer. SanDisk Ultra UHS-I cards(5) are water-proof, temperature-proof, X-ray proof, shockproof(4), compatible with SDHC and SDXC digital devices, and come with a 10-year limited warranty(3). | Note: Not all devices support SDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details. | *Up to 100MB/s*[64GB-256GB; 90MB/s* for 32GB] read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. | (1)1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. | (2)Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. | (3) See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region. | (4)Card only. See product packaging and official SanDisk website for additional information and limitations. | (5)UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See official SanDisk website for additional information and limitations. | SanDisk, the SanDisk logo, and SanDisk Ultra are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. The SD, SDHC, and SDXC marks and logos are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. | Copyright 2019 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
7. Razer Core X Aluminum External GPU Enclosure (eGPU): Compatible w/Windows & Mac Thunderbolt 3 Laptops – NVIDIA/AMD PCIe Support – 650W PSU
- Desktop Grade Performance: Boosts Thunderbolt 3 laptop performance with support for up to 3 slot wide PCIe full sized desktop graphics cards (sold separately)
- Built In Power Supply: Includes a 650W ATX PSU with 100W laptop charging via Thunderbolt 3
- GPU max power support up to 500W
- Compatibility (Windows): Requires Thunderbolt 3 external graphics (eGFX) support with RS45 or later and compatible NVIDIA or AMD graphics cards.Razer Synapse 3 software not available on macOS
- Compatibility (macOS): Requires Thunderbolt 3 and High Sierra 10.13.4 or later and compatible AMD graphics cards only (NVIDIA cards not supported)
- GPU Max Power Support: 375 Watts
The Razer Core x Thunderbolt 3 external desktop graphics enclosure enables full transformation of your compatible laptop into a desktop-class gaming or workstation setup. The Thunderbolt 3 design provides dedicated lanes for both graphics and I/O ensuring fluid gameplay. Connect to the future with the most advanced and versatile eGPU solution available.
8. Plugable USB 2.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI Video Graphics Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 1920×1080 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP)
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet PC (one display adapter required per monitor) to expand your workspace and increase your productivity
- Create a large extended desktop by spanning/extending displays using any VGA, DVI, or HDMI monitor or projector. DisplayLink DL-165 chipset supports resolutions up to 1920×[email protected] (1080P)
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, XP
- drivers available via Windows Update or direct download. Mac &
- Linux not supported
- Requires up-to-date, WDDM compatible graphics driver in Windows
- most modern Windows systems meet this requirement. Some graphics drivers (Intel HD4000 and prior) do not support mirror/cloned external display in Windows 10. You cannot mirror more than two displays due to a limitation at the operating system level
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support
9. Wavlink USB 3.0 to HDMI Universal Video Graphics Adapter with Audio Port Displaylink Chip Supports up to 6 Monitor displays, 2048×1152 External Video Card Adapter Support Windows, Mac OS & Chrome OS
- DisplayLink DL-3900 chipset, supports resolutions up to 2048×1152.
- External 2.1CH Microphone in and Earphone output make you use conveniently.
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your desktop, laptop, Android 5.X tables or Smartphones (one adapter required per monitor, up to 6 total monitors on PCs)
- System Support: Windows 10, 8, 7, XP systems,Mac OS 10.6 to 10.13.3. Note: Macbook 10.13.4, Windows XP 64-bit and Surface RT, Linux, Unix are not supported.(see Display Link website for more details)
- 1x USB 3.0 to HDMI displaylink adapter, quick start guide, CD driver, 24 months worry-free.
10. USB to Dual HDMI Adapter – 4K – External Video Card – USB to HDMI Adapter – Monitor Adapter – USB 3.0 to HDMI
- Use this USB video adapter to connect two independent HDMI displays to a single USB port
- Increase your productivity by connecting two independent displays via a USB 3.0 hub
- USB to HDMI adapter / External video card / HDMI to USB adapter / HDMI USB adapter / Monitor adapter / USB 3.0 to HDMI / USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter / USB to dual HDMI adapter / USB HDMI adapter / USB to HDMI display adapter / HDMI dual monitor / USB 3 to HDMI / USB 3 to HDMI / USB hub / USB to HDMI video adapter
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found External Video Card For Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!