743 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DW6913 Router Edge Guide with Fine Adjustment and Vacuum Adaptor
- Straight guide with fine fence adjuster for precision positioning of the parallel fence
- Attaches to standard shop vacuum cleaners (1-1/4-inch, 1-3/8-inch and 1-1/2-inch)
- For use with all DEWALT routers
- Includes adapter for use with standard 1-1/4, 1-3/8 and 1-1/2-inch shop vacs
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Get precise performance and keep your work area clear with the DeWalt DW6913 router edge guide. Designed to work with all DeWalt routers and to attach to standard 1-1/4-inch, 1-3/8-inch, and 1-1/2-inch shop vac hoses, this straight edge guide offers a parallel fence that can be adjusted precisely using a fine, easy-to-read adjuster for precision set-up.
From the Manufacturer
Dewalt DW6913 Router Edge Guide with Fine Adjustment and Vacuum Adaptor
2. Makita XLC02RB1W 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum Kit with 2.0 Amp Battery
- Up to 20 minutes of continuous run time with 2.0Ah 18V Compact Lithium-ion battery
- Redesigned floor nozzle for improved maneuverability and debris collection
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 18-3/4″ long
- Bagless 2-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal
- Increased storage capacity for longer time between waste disposal
The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum Kit, model XLC02RB1W, is a compact and powerful cordless vacuum with strong suction for fast and efficient cleaning. At only 18-3/4″ in length this compact vacuum can be used as a “hand-vac”, or with the floor nozzle extension for floors, carpets, and hard-to-reach spaces. The XLC02RB1W is a kit and includes the fast-charging 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery and efficient Rapid Optimum Charger. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
3. Festool 574938 CT 48 E HEPA Dust Extractor
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Smooth suction hose and optimized sys-dock with cord holder and t-loc function for conveniently connecting Systainer to the mobile dust extractor
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a selfclean filter bag in the container
- Maximum utilization of the container volume – the gross volume is the same as the Net volume
- Can be individually Retrofitted with an additional compressed air or Bluetooth Module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth battery pack.
4. Festool 567852 LS 130 EQ Linear Sander
- Multiple profile pads available to match a variety of surfaces with a FastFix tool-free pad change system so adapting to a profile is a snap.
- True linear sanding motion imitates hand sanding perfectly for sanding profiles, edges, or rabbets.
- Powers through detail sanding 3x faster than hand sanding, eliminating user fatigue and delivering more consistent results.
- Step-less speed control allows you to adjust to the needs of your application.
- All-around sander with a compact design and low weight for working overhead or on vertical surfaces.
- Antistatic function- Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working
From the Manufacturer
The in-line sanding specialist; Festool’s Duplex LS 130 EQ linear sander makes detail sanding faster, easier, and cleaner. Rabbets, edges, and profiles are best sanded by a linear motion. Until now, the only tool that could do that was your hand, and there is no dust extraction when sanding by hand. But the LS 130 linear sander powers through detail sanding faster, more efficiently, and without the fatigue. As common as these jobs are, the LS 130 is sure to provide major savings in time and effort. Equipped with a FastFix pad change design and an arsenal of available profile pads, the LS 130 adapts to nearly any profile surface. The LS 130 sander is designed to provide true linear motion. The sanding pad moves front to back with a 5/32 inches (4.0 mm) stroke. The dual counter-weight internal mechanism is tuned to reduce any offset lateral motion. This allows the sander to work right up against an adjacent edge without jolting. Designed as part of the Festool system, the LS 130 is designed with a Plug-It cord that is detachable and can be used with other select Festool products. The Plug-It cord can be swapped out with other select Festool products to maximize efficiency and reduce clutter as well as provide easier storage and transport. And if a Plug-It cord becomes damaged, it is easily replaced without trip to the repair shop. Dust extraction is a key component to Festool sanders and the LS 130 is no exception. Due to the nature of multiple profile pad types as well as customizable pad kits, all of the pads of the LS 130 use the same abrasive paper with corresponding hole pattern for efficient dust extraction without the need for custom abrasive paper. The LS 130 is suited for those sanding tasks that cannot be tackled by random orbit or orbital sanders and where delicate or unique profiles must be maintained and preserved, yet need stripping or finishing. Cut your labor to 1/3 the time for these tasks with more consistent results and less mess.
5. Festool 202097 Bluetooth Remote Control Set For Ct
- Ideal for occasional cleaning tasks without having to change the CT dust extractor from Auto to man mode.
- Start your CT dust extractor with the remote control directly on the suction hose.
- The Bluetooth module Communicates with Festool Bluetooth battery packs. The CT dust extractor is started automatically when the cordless tool is switched on.
- Remote operation via remote Control (included in the set) or via cordless tool (in combination with Bluetooth battery pack)
- The remote control makes it possible to switch on the CT dust extractor directly from the suction hose (simple changeover to cleaning mode, even when the CT dust extractor is in auto mode)
6. Festool 571823 RO 90 FEQ Rotex Sander
- Switch from sanding with a round pad to a delta-shaped pad in seconds, no tools required
- Aggressive sanding mode is gear-driven and allows quick removal of material or stubborn finishes
- Random orbital mode provides astonishing finish sanding results with ease. 3,500 – 7,000 Speed, Eccentric Motion (RPM)
- Polishing mode and accessories offer the ability to product a brilliant, gleaming shine on nearly any surface
- Lightweight, ergonomic design well-suited for tight spaces and extended use
7. Festool 575051 ETS EC 150/5 EQ Random Orbit Sander
- Stepless speed preselection, constant speed even under load
- Very high surface quality thanks to 5 mm sanding stroke
- Long-Life thanks to EC technology and sanding pad brake with Carbide tip
- Compact design and weighing only 2.5 lbs. (1.2 kg) for optimal ergonomic work conditions
- Optimal work protection thanks to vibration and extraction detection
Perfectly built for manual operation. For reduced fatigue when carrying out overhead sanding work and a good feeling on edges, as well as convenient operation in any position. The new ets EC 150. At just 4 1/2″ (116 mm) high and with a Brushless EC-TEC motor and ergonomic housing geometry with perfectly balanced center of gravity. And with additional innovative details such as automatic dust control, integrated sanding pad brake and the unique vibration control system for added health benefits.
8. Festool 492636 Parallel Edge Guide With Fine Adjustment For OF 1400 Router
- Rout up against, or perfectly parallel to the material edge, for precise dados, flutes, grooves, ploughs, rabbets and profiles
- Fine-adjustment control allows you to dial in the distance from the material edge in increments of 1/10mm for ultra-precise routing
- Dust extraction hood enables ultra-efficient dust extraction, saving valuable cleanup time
- Attaches quickly and easily using integrated thumbscrews and two steel rods included in the router’s scope of delivery
- Constructed from durable cast aluminum, and includes fiber-reinforced plastic thumbscrews for easy adjustment and a long service life
From the Manufacturer
When used with the Festool OF 1400 Router, the Parallel Edge Guide allows you to rout up against, or perfectly parallel to the material edge, delivering precise dados, flutes, grooves, ploughs, rabbets and profiles. Fine-adjustment control allows you to dial in the distance from the material edge in increments of 1/10mm for ultra-precise routing. Dust extraction hood enables ultra-efficient dust extraction, saving valuable cleanup time. The Edge Guide is constructed from durable cast aluminum, and includes fiber-reinforced plastic thumbscrews for easy adjustment and a long service life. Attaches quickly and easily using integrated thumbscrews and two steel rods included in the router’s scope of delivery. Made in Germany.
9. Festool 452902 Stainless Steel Extension Tube
From the Manufacturer
3 piece, 3- 1/2 inches (950 mm) D 36.
10. Festool 499812 EVA Edge Banding Adhesive (Pack of 48)
EVA edge banding adhesive in natural color to match most natural wood edge banding. Pack of 48. Also available in brown, black and white. .
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Festool Router And Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!