632 reviews analysed
1. Icstation 12V 12W Flexible Polyimide Heater Plate Adhesive PI Heating Film 10mmx93mm
- 【Warm tips】These new heater films are going to supply in pack of 4pcs, but very sorry that we mixed with some independent Packing. If you purchase 4pcs but only get 1pc, please contact with service team freely, we will resend to you for free or refund as a compensation as per your request. The rest inventory is on sale, until new packages restock. Thanks a million for your kindly understanding!
- Uses polyimide as insulator outside, and the thermo foil as electric heating element inside, formation through high temperature and high pressure heat sealing process.
- Extremely thin, lightweight and flexible, polyimide heaters can quickly provide heat to where it is needed widely used in the electronics manufacturing,medical devices,scientific instruments
- Polyimide film has excellent dielectric strength, excellent resistance to electric intensity, perfect heat transfer efficiency, and great resistance stability, safe to use with stable performance
- Equipped with self adhesive can be fixed on the item surface easily. Working Voltage: DC 12V, Power: 12W, Film Size: 93 X 10mm/3.66 X 0.39inch(L*W), Maximum Temperature: about 170℃ Ship out by USPS with tracking information and 7-15 days delivery time usually
2. Prairie Essentials 4×20 Strip Wrap Around Heating Pad Warming Heat Mat & Thermometer for Kombucha Tea & Beer Brewing, Fermentation, Seedlings & Plant Germination (1, 4" x 20")
- Comes with a 5 inch easy-to-read, self-adhesive liquid crystal thermometer
- Includes a rubber band to hold the mat to your brewing container
- Measures 4 inches by 20 inches. Small footprint so it can sit on a window seal and flexible enough to wrap around brewing containers
- Water resistant and easy to clean. Includes a 6 foot cord UL listed power cord
- Can be used for many applications such as beer and tea brewing, kombucha, seedlings, fermentation, plant propagation and much more!
Prairie Essentials’ multi-purpose heating mat and 5 inch easy-to-read thermometer kit is your solution for Kombucha tea brewing, beer brewing, fermentation, seedling starting, or any other application you need to adda little warmth to.
Our heating mat provides consistent radiant heat for quick propagation of seedlings or to get your beer and/or tea brew to the desired temperature.
Included are simple instructions on the back of the package and printed on the mat
Measures 4 inches by 20 inches
Includes our easy-to-read, self-adhesive liquid crystal thermometer
Provides consistent radiant heat
Water resistant and easy to clean
6 foot power cord
Includes a rubber band to hold mat to brewing containers
Fits perfectly around a 1 gallon jug (Jug Not Included)
3. 3"x20" Kombucha Heater with Strap – Wrap Around Brew Belt with Temperature Control and Thermometer – Perfect Kombucha Fermentation Heater
- ➤ TEMPERATURE CONTROL: The kombucha heat mat comes with multiple temperature settings, thermostat, Velcro strap and a guidebook. Which means you can set your desired temperature for your supplies and relax as the perfect kombucha heater will take care of the rest, it won’t overheat nor under heat.
- ➤ USES: Velcro strap keeps the perfect kombucha heating pad snug around your home brewing supplies. You can use this as a seed heating pad to place under your container for seedlings starting or use this kombucha warming pad for a shelf herbal garden.
- ➤ PERFORMANCE: Kombucha heater with thermostat distributes heat evenly to ferment perfectly your home brew supplies, germinate seedlings and your windowsill herb garden.
- ➤ DURABILITY: Waterproof design, small footprint and easy to clean eco-friendly materials makes it ideal for your indoor herb garden, seed germination and fermentation. We designed the kombucha heating mat to remain plugged in for unlimited time.
- ➤ GUARANTEE: Within one year of your product purchase if you are not satisfied with the performance, you can return the product and claim your 100% refund on the purchase price or replacement.
Most kombucha heating strips have below problems:
◢ They don’t evenly distribute heat across the entire fermenting jar, which leads to a flat, “dirty” tasting kombucha.
◢ They don’t have a durable Velcro strap that will keep the kombucha heating strip firmly secured around your ferment jar.
◢ They don’t stay consistent at 75-85 degrees during fermentation which causes wasted time and precious ingredients.
◢ They aren’t energy efficient and quickly burn out when plugged in for days at a time.
Why this kombucha heater:
3″x20″ perfect kombucha heating pad for fermentation will heat your kombucha jar between 75-85 degrees, which will ensure your kombucha is perfectly fermented on every batch you brew. The perfect kombucha kit has a built-in temperature control system that allows you to tune the temperature to your preference.
Made with ultra-thin, eco-friendly material that can remain plugged in for days on end to germinate seeds of herbs, vegetables and flowers perfectly.
If you’re looking for a kombucha heating strip that will deliver the apple-y sour bite that a delicious kombucha provides, then look no further.
Features & Benefits:
✔ Adjustable Velcro strap fits any typical jar size and remains securely fastened 24/7 for proper heat distribution.
✔ Built-in temperature control system allows you to set the temperature to your preference.
✔ Durable and extremely powerful eco-friendly battery allows for your heating strip to remain plugged in for days on end without sacrificing efficiency.
✔ 3″x20″ footprint will fit it perfectly under your seedling container and windowsill herbal garden.
Within one year of product purchase if you are not satisfied with the performance, you can return the product and claim your 100 % refund on the purchase price.
4. Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
5. Prime Wire & Cable RHC1200W240 ROOF & GUTTER DE-ICING KIT ROOF HEATING CABLE
Roof and gutter De-Icing cables help prevent costly damage from ice Dam formation by preventing freezing of un-insulated roof eaves, Valleys, gutters and downspouts, and allows water to drain freely. This product is for use on inclined, tab-shingle roofs and in downspouts and gutters only. To ensure water can flow to the ground, cable should be installed on Unheated portions of the roof (usually the overhang) as well as in Valleys, gutter and downspouts. Roof and gutter De-Icing kits are available in lengths from 30 ft to 240 ft. These products are found as De-Icing and snow melting sets primarily in northern markets beginning in early October.
6. Kombucha Heating Wrap – Fermentation Heating Pad With Temperature Control
- Made specifically for kombucha – this kombucha heating mat is designed specifically for home brewing kombucha by a kombucha brewer. It’s sized to fit 1-gallon brewing vessels.
- 3 temperature settings – most other heating wraps set the temperature too high or too low. I’ve picked each temperature setting so you can be confident you are brewing at the right temperature year round. Just set according to the season and your preferences and forget!
- Safe to use around liquids – this heating pad is safe to use around kombucha. No more worrying about spilling.
- Designed to work with temperature gauges – I hated having to remove my kombucha wrap to check the temperatures. This mat leaves enough room so you can see your temperature strip without having to remove the heater.
- Designed to be used for the entire brewing process – this heating wrap can be left on for the entire brewing cycle.
MADE FOR KOMBUCHA BREWERS BY KOMBUCHA BREWERS
I’ve been brewing kombucha for many years. After many frustrating attempts to find the perfect kombucha heating wrap I’ve decided to create one myself. I focused on three main things – temperature settings, usability, and durability.
3 Temperature Settings
The temperature of your brew is one of the most important factors in producing yummy kombucha. Yeast loves the heat. That’s why you need to keep your brewing vessel at the right temperatures throughout the brewing process.
The problem is, the surrounding temperature changes with the season. A heating pad that works in the summer is not going to to work in the winter.
After many test brews, I’ve finally found the best temperature settings for each season. Just set and forget according to the season and your tastes – you can be confident your brew will turn out great each time!
Designed To Fit 1-Gallon Brewing Vessels
One thing I hated about my other heating wraps was taking them off to check the temperature. I’ve made this wrap slightly shorter than the others so you can easily see the temperature of your brewing without having to take off the wrap.
It’s designed to fit conventional 1-gallon brewing vessels.
Will Keep Your Brew Warm Through The Entire Brewing Cycle
This mat is designed to be left on for extended periods of time. It will have no problem keeping all your brews warm 24 hours a day through the entire brewing cycle. This includes both the first and the second ferments!
Durable and Waterproof
I’ve always been worried about using a heat source around kombucha. That’s why I’ve designed this wrap to be splash resistant. It takes the worry out of brewing next to liquids!
7. Kombucha Heater | Fermentaholics Kombucha Brewing and Fermentation Heat Mat | Keep your SCOBY Happy and Productive By Brewing In The Proper Temperature Range
- ★ SAFE, EFFECTIVE HEATING ★ Offers efficient heating for your kombucha brewing vessel. Ideal temperature range for kombucha is between 75° and 85° F
- ★ MAKE PERFECT KOMBUCHA ★ Fermenting at too low of a temperature is the #1 mistake new kombucha brewers make. Don’t let this be you!
- ★ ADHESIVE THERMOMETER INCLUDED ★ Monitor the fermentation temperature by adhering the provided thermometer to the side of the brew vessel and adjust the position of the mat if needed.
- ★ EASY TO USE ★ Instructions are printed right on the heater—no chance of loosing them! Just plug it in and start raising the temperature of your kombucha between 5° and 20° F over ambient temperature. Vary the strength by adjusting the heater’s placement.
- ★ FERMENTATION FRIEND ★ While this works great for kombucha, it also works for your other home fermentations that need a little temperature boost such as kefir, sourdough, sauerkraut, kimchi, tempeh, etc!
8. 3"x20" Wrap Around Kombucha Fermentation Heating Pad Strip or Windowsill Seed Starting Heating Mat Heat Pad, Use for Seedlings, Herb Gardens, Plant Germination, Cloning, Brewing (1-Unit)
- MULTIPLE USES – Perfect for Brewing and Heating your Kombucha, Kimchi & Yogurt. Simply wrap around or place under your container. Use Year around for Windowsill Herb Garden, Plant Propagation, Seed & Seedling Starting.
- FASTER STARTING & GERMINATION – Warms the container or root area 5 to 20 degrees over ambient creating the PERFECT CONDITIONS for Fermentation, Vegetable, Flower & Herb seed starting!
- STRONGER ROOTS! Our seedling heating pad mat uses consistent radiant heat for quick propagation & stronger roots. *Warming the Potting or Seed Starting Mix as little as 5 Deg F over ambient creates stronger/deeper roots (Source
- University of MN ’09 Hort.Dept)
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION, Waterproof and easy to clean off, Small footprint of 3”x 20” Inches makes it ideal for windowsill or counter top use to keep your kitchen uncluttered and make it for easy for anyone to start plants or an herb garden and keep it going ALL YEAR. Includes 6′-foot UL listed power cord.
- 1-YEAR NO-B.S. GUARANTEE: LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK! We are so confident that you will love our Heat Mat that If at any point you decide you are not completely satisfied, return it at anytime and we will refund you 100% of your purchase price! Does not include Mason Jar
Propagate-Pro Fermentation & Brewing heating strip & Windowsill seed warming mat/pad – is THE PERFECT CHOICE for Kombucha brewing & indoor plant growing!
Our electric heating mat/strip gives users the proper environmental control for the perfect fermentation and starting delicate seedlings
Our heating mat uses CONSISTENT RADIANT HEAT for quick propagation of seedlings. Temperatures in the soil of indoor plants can be as much as 5-8°F lower than indoor air temperatures. The Propagation-Pro Windowsill Heating Pad makes a perfect warm germination station for indoor growing.
EASY MULTIPLE USES! Simply place the Seedling Heat Mat on a flat, dry surface under a seedling tray, Herb Garden Box and or wrap around your KOMBUCHA FERMENTATION JAR and plug the cord into a 120 V outlet. For best results when first starting seeds, use a propagation dome over or plastic wrap over the seedling tray and keep it near a good light source like a South or West facing windowsill.
+Kombucha/Kimchi & Natural Fermentation
Plus with our No-B.S. Guarantee you don’t have any reason not to
Add This To Your Cart! and Start your Brewing, Seeds & Herbs off right!
9. Heater, 120V, 12 In. L, 1200 Deg F
- Price For: Each Includes: Mounting Tabs Standards: UL Recognized Screw Size: 10-32 Element Width: 1-1/2″ Slotted Hole Width: 5/16″ Slotted Hole Length: 1/2″ Mounting Type: Surface Mount Material: Nickel Plated Steel Sheath Material: Seamless 304 Stainless Steel Item: Finned Strip Heater Phase: 1 Max. Sheath Temp.: 1200 Degrees F H x W Across Fins: 1-3/8 x 2″
- Watt Density: 40W/sq. in. Mounting Dimension: 11″ Watts: 900 Voltage: 120 Terminals: Each End Overall Length: 12″ Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
‘ Finned Strip Heater, Voltage 120, Overall Length 12 In., Mounting Dimension 11 In., 900 Watts, Watt Density 40W/sq. in., Terminals Each End, Element Width 1-1/2 In., Sheath Material Seamless 304 Stainless Steel, Material Nickel Plated Steel, 1 Phase, H x W Across Fins 1-3/8 x 2 In., Max. Sheath Temp. 1200 Degrees F, Mounting Type Surface Mount, Slotted Hole Length 1/2 In., Slotted Hole Width 5/16 In., Screw Size 10-32, Standards UL Recognized, Includes Mounting Tabs ‘
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Srips for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!