Nowadays, there are so many products of hub smart home in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for hub smart home in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings hub smart home which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
545 reviews analysed
1. Samsung SmartThings Hub 3rd Generation [GP-U999SJVLGDA] Smart Home Automation Hub Home Monitoring Smart Devices – Alexa Google Home Compatible – Zigbee, Z-Wave, Cloud to Cloud Protocols – White
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Sensors and Outlets
- Download new SmartThings (Samsung Connect) app for initial set-up. (Tip: You can still use SmartThings Classic app once initial set up is completed)
- Requires Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later)
- Product not supported outside U.S
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, and ZigBee communication protocols
Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. The Samsung SmartThings Hub works with a wide range of smart devices and allows you to control them from the free SmartThings App, Google Assistant, or Alexa. Receive notifications or alerts about what’s happening in and around your home and remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, and lighting.
You can add as many additional SmartThings sensors or other popular Z-Wave, ZigBee, or Internet-connected products to enhance your connected home. Works with smart devices from the following brands: Philips Hue, Ring, Arlo, Ecobee, Honeywell, Bose and more. (Not compatible with NEST, Sonos, D-Link, and Blink devices.) Look for the “Works with SmartThings” logo next time you’re buying a connected device for your home, or visit SmartThings website to see the full list of compatible devices.
Requires an internet-connected WiFi router plus the free SmartThings app for Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later). Connected devices sold separately. Works in the US and Canada.
Includes: ethernet cable and power supply, quick-start guide, and health and safety guide. 1 year Samsung SmartThings limited warranty.
. Power: In-wall power adapter.
. Communication Protocol: Zigbee, Z-Wave, and WiFi
. Range: 50-130 feet depending on your home’s construction.
. Operating Temperature: 32-104°F.
. Product not supported outside U.S.
. Download new smartphone (Samsung connect) app for initial set-up. (Tip: you can still use smartphone classic app Once initial set up is completed)
2. Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
3. All-new Echo (4th Gen) | With premium sound, smart home hub, and Alexa | Twilight Blue
- New look, new sound – Echo delivers clear highs, dynamic mids, and deep bass for rich, detailed sound that automatically adapts to any room.
- Voice control your entertainment – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and more. Plus listen to radio stations, podcasts, and Audible audiobooks.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, play the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Smart home made simple – With the built-in hub, easily set up compatible Zigbee devices or Ring Smart Lighting products (coming soon) to voice control lights, locks, and sensors.
- Fill your home with sound – With multi-room music, play synchronized music across Echo devices in different rooms. Or pair your Echo with Fire TV to feel scenes come to life with home theater audio.
- Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms or announce to the whole house that dinner’s ready.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
4. Smart plug, Gosund Mini Wifi Outlet Compatible with Alexa, Google Home & IFTTT, No Hub Required, Remote Control your home appliances from Anywhere, ETL Certified (4 piece)
- COMPATIBILITY: Works flawlessly with Alexa, Google Assistant & IFTTT. No hub required. Requires Android 4.4 or above & IOS 8 or above.
- AROUND THE GLOBE: No matter where you are, turn on/off home electronics. Manage up to 50 electronic appliances – one electronic appliance per smart plug.
- FEATURES: Set timer, share with family members or create schedule. These features will make your life easier and smarter.
- INSTALLATION & ROI: Plug in the Smart Plug, download app & follow very easy steps. Effective use of smart plugs helps reduce electricity bills.
- CERTIFICATION & WARRANTY: ETL certification ensures complete protection. If you face any technical issue, feel free to us, we will try our best to help you. With Gosund smart plug gets 12-Month limited warranty.
5. TP-Link Smart Hub & Whole Home WiFi Mesh System
- Whole home coverage – cover up to 6, 500 sq. Ft. With seamless, high-performance Wi-Fi and eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Aster tri-band speed for more devices – three Wi-Fi bands with dynamic backhaul by TP-Link one mesh support 100-plus devices and keeps all of them running at top speed
- Intelligent Wi-Fi network – Deco M9 Plus unites your home under a single Wi-Fi name and password while delivering the best connections as you walk from room to room
- Built-in smart hub – connects your ZigBee, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi smart home products, saving you the cost and space of extra hubs and control them all from the intuitive app
- Protect your smart home – safeguard your home network and every connected device against intruders, viruses and malware with advanced Wi-Fi encryption and comprehensive Antivirus by Trend Micro
Whole Home coverage – cover up to 4, 500 sq. Ft. With seamless, high-performance Wi-Fi and eliminate dead zones and buffering
6. Ring Smart Lighting – Bridge, White
- Pair with Ring Smart Lights to get notifications when motion is detected, customize settings, and connect to other Ring devices — all from the Ring app.
- Installs indoors and receives power through the included Micro-USB power supply and cable.
- Connects Ring Smart Lighting with Ring doorbells and cameras to create a fully connected home security system.
- Allows Ring Smart Lights to work with Alexa to turn on lights and adjust settings with your voice.
- One Ring Bridge supported per household. Supports approximately 50 Ring Smart Lighting devices, including Motion Sensors.
7. OHLUX Smart WiFi LED Light Bulbs Compatible with Alexa Google Home and IFTTT(No Hub Required), RGBCW Multi-Color, Warm to Cool White Dimmable, 60W Equivalent, 7W E26 A19 Color Changing Bulb-4PACK
- 【Voice Control】Easy voice control of all 4pack A19 shape E26 E27 Base Smart bulb via integration with Amazon Alexa Echo,Google Assistant and IFTTT, this includes turn on/off, brightness/temperature and scenes. Ex, you can say, “Alexa set the bedroom to warm.No Hub/Bridge Required!
- 【APP And Remote Control】Keep connecting WiFi smart light bulb with your home network (only supports 2.4GHz Wifi), you can remotely control smart light bulb on your smartphone when you leave home or travel
- 【Timing And Group Control】 Never come home to a dark house – by using light schedules on the ‘Smart Life’ app and be greeted with warm light. The timer function enables smart led light bulb power on and off automatically, Time Setting for Sunset –sunrise，Group control function allows you to control more than one smart light bulb at the same time for scene setting
- 【RGBCW Multi-Color And Dimmable Brightness】 RGB+ Cool white + Warm white smart bulb Choose What Color You Want with 16 million colors and the brightness of every color is dimmable The light brightness can be fixed percentages from 1% – 100% output. No Droning-No Flashing
- 【90 Days Free Turn And 1000 days Warranty】7W 600lm smart bulb A19 shape with E26 base, equivalent to 40-60W traditional incandescent bulbs. Saves up to 90% energy, Last longer and energy saver: Approximately 50,000 working hours.if you encounter any problem or need support, please feel free to contact us on Amazon directly.
8. Sengled Smart LED Soft White A19 Starter Kit, 2700K 60W Equivalent, 2 Light Bulbs & Hub, Works with Alexa & Google Assistant
- Smart Lighting: Get started by connecting the included Sengled Smart Hub to a 2.4 GHz wi-fi network. Turn the lights on/off, dim or brighten and set schedules using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android).
- Voice Control: Connect your Smart LED Starter Kit to Alexa or Google Assistant and control your lights via voice commands.
- Create Scenes and Routines: Set scenes or put your lights on a schedule, whether at home or away
- Energy Efficient: Monitor electricity use (kWh) with the Sengled Home app. Sengled Smart LED bulbs use 80% less energy than incandescent lighting.
- Expand Your Smart Lighting: The included Sengled Smart Hub supports up to 64 Sengled Smart LEDs, including Multicolor and White A19 bulbs, sold separately.
- Bulb needs to be in pairing mode before being added to the hub. Element bulbs work best when they are within 120 feet (35 m) of the hub. This is under ideal conditions
- obstructions, building materials, electronic interference and a variety of other factors will impact the actual distance the bulbs can be from the hub. In wireless mode, the hub needs to be within the Wi-Fi range of your router
Do more with your lighting. Use the Sengled Smart LED Starter kit to transform your space with a single tap in Sengled Home app (iOS/Android) or a simple voice command. Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, it’s simple to add smart lighting in any room. Create scenes, set schedules, dim or brighten, and more with the app.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hub Smart Home for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!