Nowadays, there are so many products of laptop with phontics in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for laptop with phontics in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings laptop with phontics which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
888 reviews analysed
1. LeapFrog My Own Leaptop, Green
- Learn about the alphabet, spell your name and more on a pretend play Leapfrog computer built for kids.
- Customize My Own Leaptop to help your child spell his or her name.
- Leapfrog new, larger screen makes the pretend computer play even bigger, featuring 26 fun animal animations! Tap away in 4 learning modes, including ABCs, Messages, Games, and Music.
- Send and receive pretend emails, learn letters and animal names, and sing along with 16 songs and melodies.
- Pretend to be like Mom and Dad with fun computer role-play, such as emailing with Scout, and a take-along handle. Ages 2-4 years
- Alphabet and early vocabulary learning is reinforced with every tap of a letter as children play on a laptop made just for them.
- Fun animations bring the learning to life, and children are able to pretend to exchange emails with Scout!
2. LeapFrog Letter Band Phonics Jam Toy
- Tad and his letter factory friends sing their letter names and sounds and show children how to spell three-letter words
- Light-up instrument buttons accompany the letter band by saying their names and playing their sounds and music
- Tad leads the letter band by playing his guitar and singing the ABC song in addition to playing a fun phonics challenge
- Explore a wide selection of interactive activities through five learning modes that include letters & phonics, spelling, game, music and jukebox
Join Tad and his Letter Factory friends as they explore letters and music in the Letter Band Phonics Jam. Hear each letter sing its name and sound by pressing the 26 letter buttons, or learn to spell three-letter words by following along with Tad. Get to know Tad’s instrument friends by pressing their light-up buttons to discover their names and how they sound. Tad also plays the guitar and sings the ABC song. Jam along with Tad and the letter band!
3. LeapFrog Alphabet Phonics Bus
- Scout drives a bright yellow school bus featuring 26 colorful letter buttons that come alive with unique and silly personalities.
- Press a letter button in letter mode to hear its name and sound.
- Animal mode introduces an animal that begins with the letter selected, its letter sound and the sound the animal makes.
- In game mode, press letters to help characters hop off the bus.
- Listen to two fun interactive songs, “Little Puppy Had a Bus” and “Letters Get on the Bus” in music mode.
Hop on board the Phonics Fun Animal Bus with Scout and his adorable animal friends. This bright yellow school bus features 26 colorful letter buttons that come alive with unique and silly personalities. Press a letter button in letter mode to hear its name and sound. Animal mode introduces an animal that begins with the selected letter, its letter sound and the sound the animal makes. In game mode, press letters to help characters hop off the bus. Listen to two fun interactive songs, “Little Puppy Had a Bus” and “Letters Get on the Bus” in music mode. The ignition knob, horn button and bead roller promote fine motor skills. Next stop is phonics fun!
4. Just Smarty ABC Tablet Interactive Educational Toy for 3 Year Olds and Up | Toddler Learning Toys and Word Games for Development | Fun Activities, Numbers, Spell and Music on Pretend Kid Tablet
- ✅ COLORFUL, CREATIVE & BATTERIES INCLUDED – These tablets use fun colors and characters kids love. From the lion up top to the individual objects and items on each key, we’ve covered the rainbow and beyond! We include batteries so it is ready for use right out of the box!
- ✅ EXCEPTIONAL & FUN GAMES – Our board toy includes 5 modes which help stimulate children’s minds and encourage them to think through dynamic play: Spell, Songs, Spelling Quiz, Where Is? and Study modes.
- ✅ GREAT TRAVEL COMPANION – The table is perfect for airplane flights or car rides! Your toddler will be entertained and learning at the same time! Win-Win for parent and child.
- ✅ ADJUSTABLE VOLUME – You can use our educational toys at night or in the car without making much noise. Adjust to lower settings so the baby doesn’t startle or amp up the volume for groups or day care.
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We believe in our product’s ability to make learning fun. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, please contact our customer support and we’ll make it right!
5. LeapFrog Mr. Pencil’s Scribble and Write
- Explore six activities that introduce writing, drawing and spelling with the help of Mr. Pencil
- Write numbers, shapes, uppercase letters and lowercase letters step-by-step
- Use the stylus on the touch screen to trace each step while getting instant feedback from Mr. Pencil, or get creative and draw anything you want
- After correctly tracing a letter, number or shape, tap the screen to make it come alive with cute animations
- Practice early spelling by matching letters to their sounds or finding the missing letters to spell simple words
6. VTech Tote and Go Laptop, Orange
- Kids laptop offers 20 learning activities that teach 60+ words, spelling, shapes, logic and animals
- educational electronic toy has progressive learning levels
- The pre-K learning center plays 30 popular rock, country, or jazz style melodies
- puzzle and logic games develop critical thinking skills in toddlers
- Laptop for kids has an attached mouse that introduces basic mouse skills
- customize the kids computer with a name, age, favorite food, avatar and more
- Pre-K learning toy has a computer screen, but it is not backlit
- screen can be manually adjusted for contrast based on light levels of surroundings
- The children’s learning system is intended for kids 3 to 6 years of age
- 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
Learn and grow on the go with the VTech tote & go laptop. This kids’ Laptop offers 20 interactive activities with progressive learning levels that teach a variety of subjects. Children can also customize it with their name, age, avatar, favorite tunes and more.
7. LeapFrog LeapPad Academy Kids’ Learning Tablet, Green
- Enjoy a kid-safe, Android-based tablet that’s packed with 20+ educational apps and creativity tools designed by LeapFrog learning experts
- Explore LeapSearch, LeapFrog’s kid-safe web browser and add to the learning with kid-friendly websites and videos
- Includes a free three-month trial of LeapFrog Academy, an interactive learning program that progressively guides children on learning adventures
- Parents can download popular Android apps or choose from 750+ games, apps, videos and music (sold separately) from the LeapFrog learning library
- Intended for ages 3-8 years. Rechargeable lithium ion battery included
Inspire school success with LeapPad Academy. This learning tablet is preloaded with more than 20 educator-approved apps that explore math, reading, writing, coding, problem-solving and creativity skills. Kid-safe right out of the box, this tablet has a tough bumper with a built-in kickstand and a 7” shatter-safe screen. Inside, it includes parent controls that can be used to set time limits, expand content and add websites to LeapSearch, LeapFrog’s kid-safe web browser. Download additional content by visiting the LeapFrog learning library to check out 750+ games, apps, videos and music or download popular Android apps (additional content sold separately). As a bonus, LeapPad Academy includes a three-month free trial of LeapFrog Academy, an interactive learning program that progressively guides children on learning adventures across more than 2,000 games and activities. Intended for ages 3-8 years. Rechargeable lithium ion battery included.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop With Phontics for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!