Finding your suitable readers for panasonic portable induction cooktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for panasonic portable induction cooktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
590 reviews analysed
1. EurKitchen Safe and Powerful Portable Induction Cooktop Burner w/Cloth Bag – 1800W – Quick-Adjust Precision Control Dial – 18 Temperature Settings – REQUIRES INDUCTION COOKWARE (NOT INCLUDED)
- REQUIRES INDUCTION READY COOKWARE (NOT INCLUDED) that is made of/includes iron and is attracted to magnets. INCLUDES BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES such as surface temperature indicator, auto-pan safety timer, and error detection detailed in instruction manual. Built and certified to North American FCC Electrical Standards
- ETL approved. Use with 120V outlet.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT, FAST (WITH RAPID BOIL TECHNOLOGY) AND COOL TO THE TOUCH, using nearly 90% less power, safer than traditional gas / electric stove tops, hot plates, ranges , burners and prepares food 20-50% faster. UPDATED sleeve fan provides up to 30,000 hours of quieter cooling of the device. The cooktop disperses heat uniformly across the cooking surface, heating only the ferrous metal cooking vessel and its contents, of your induction ready cookware for even heating of foods.
- SO SIMPLE TO USE WITH PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROLS, single illuminated control wheel and touch sensor buttons, LCD digital read-out, 3-hour timer and new updated version has a larger 7.75 inch diameter cooking coil. This must have revolutionary kitchen appliance has 18 temperature levels (every 20 degrees from 120-460 degrees F) and 17 power levels (200W-1800W). INCLUDED TEMPERATURE COOKING GUIDE AND RECIPE EBOOK makes cooking with this cooker super easy and guess-free.
- EASY CLEAN-UP of the black crystal glass surface requires just a damp cloth. This care-free, portable and lightweight induction cooker is ideal for cooking at home, in boats, hotel rooms, RV’s, dorm rooms or while traveling, for lab applications and truly anywhere with a standard 120V electric outlet. INCLUDED PROTECTIVE CLOTH STORAGE BAG will help to guard cooktop against damage when stored.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee/Warranty to ensure your ongoing satisfaction with your portable induction countertop burner. If your EurKitchen Portable Induction Cooktop does not perform to your expectations, return it for a no-questions-asked 100% refund of your purchase price. Our customer’s satisfaction is our #1 priority!
2. Trighteach Portable Induction Cooktop( Double Countertop Burner) 2200W Electric Stove with Digital Touch Sensor and Kids Safety Lock, 9 Power Levels Induction Cooker Suitable for Magnetic Cookware
- 【Sensor touch induction cooktop】digital LED sensor-touch control panel, sensitive to touch and easy to operate. With ultra-thin design, it’s lightweight and portable for easy handling and storage.Perfect for single, fit in the tiniest Studio kitchens, RV, apartment.Also uses 120 volts, 15 amp of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【Effective magnetic field heating】this induction cooktop burner uses electromagnetic induction technology. That is, instead of Heating the cooktop, it produces heat directly in the cookware.So it can avoid excess heat from the burner does not add to the ambient heat of the room, also save money and be more environmentally friendly. Precautions (use it to switch to temperature mode when cooking food)
- 【Universal fit induction cooker】compatible with induction ready cookware, The countertop burner is suitable for magnetic pot or cooker. Which diameter is from 4.72 to 10.23”(12-26Cm). the auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically if no cookware or the incorrect cookware is detected.In order to let customers know if their pots are usable, we also give a small magnet for testing.
- 【Timer and safety lock】built-in countdown digital timer, 10 minutes incremental to 180 minutes, or 1 minute decreases
- touch lock function can protect children and animals mistakenly touch, to ensure their safety. Press the child lock key for three seconds to unlock it.
- 【Multiple safety Protection】The circuit design of induction cooktop to offer multiples safety protections. Most importantly, the Induction cooktop can auto shutoff if no actions. Also, there is a built-in diagnostic error message system to help you resolve the issues. Meanwhile, adopts fireproof plastic and polished crystal plate surface to keep you and your family safer when cooking at home.
3. SUNAVO Induction Cooktop 1800W Portable Countertop Burner Timer 15 Temperature Power Setting Sensor Touch CB-I11
- 1800W High Power – Electromagnetic coils are distributed evenly allowing the induction cooktop to be heated uniformly under 1800W of high power. 1000ml of water can be boiled in 3 minutes, 4 times faster than the traditional hot plate.
- 15 Levels of Temperature & Power – More precise temperature control meets your different cooking needs: simmer in low Temp. and fry in high Temp. Temperature ranges from 100 °F to 460 °F, and power from 100W to 1800W.
- LED Touch Control Panel – Touch the panel slightly to adjust temperature, power, turn on child lock or set timer. Shortly press the timer to increase 1 minute, and long press to increase 10 minutes. It can be set for maximum 300 minutes.
- Compatible Magnetic Cookware – The induction cooktop works with magnetic induction cookware like cast iron, iron, steel, and enameled iron cookware. If no cookware is detected in 30 seconds, the induction cooktop will turn off automatically.
- Warranty – We offer 30-day hassle-free return policy and 24-month warranty. Our induction cooktop has passed ETL、CE、RoHS CERTIFICATION making it durable and safe to use.
4. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
5. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
6. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
7. Cuisinart ICT-30 086279096142 Induction Cooktop One Size Black
The Induction Cooktop adds cooking space to any kitchen – or any place without a kitchen! Induction technology offers an exceptional cooking experience, with instant heat up and consistent, precise heat throughout cooking. An 8-heat setting control offers total flexibility from low to highest heat. The smooth glass plate looks sleek and wipes clean in a snap. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size make it ideal for small spaces without a kitchen such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile and powerful tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Induction technology for fast heat-up|Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops|LED timer display|Easy-touch controls: On/Off 8 heat settings 150-minute timer|Elegant styling with smooth glass top|Heat stops automatically 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed|Safe – no flame no exhaust gas|Even heating – no hot spots|For use with induction-ready cookware|Limited Five Year Product Warranty
8. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
9. Duxtop LCD P961LS Professional Portable Induction Cooktop Commercial Range Countertop Electric Single Burner,1800 watts
- ►Duxtop Professional Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity
- The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability
- The angled control panel provides easy viewing and access.
- ►Extremely fast and safe, Easy to operate. 20 temperature settings from 100 to 460 ℉
- 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts
- ►The commercial induction stove is equipped with a large Digital LCD readout display. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional uses such as restaurant, industrial kitchen and other catering services.
- ►Auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Lock can be activated to prevent setting changes
- ►Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours
- Cookware detection & overheat sensor
- Convenient “KEEP WARM” button on the control panel is preset at 140 ℉ for 30 minutes. ETL listed.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burner detects the size of the cookware bottom and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Burner is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. Commercial induction cooktop can be used in commercial or residential kitchens.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop This 1800 Watt commercial induction range operates on a 120 AC power and requires a 15 Amp dedicated outlet.
2) Durable stainless steel housing. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hour.
4) 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts. 20 temperature settings from 100°F to 460°F. 5) If you press the “BOIL” button the unit will switch to POWER MODE level 10 and the timer will automatically set to 10 minutes.
6) If you press the “KEEP WARM” button, the unit will switch to TEMPERATURE MODE at 140 ℉with the timer set for 30 minutes. 7) Large LCD display for easy adjustment and viewing of control settings.
8) Suitable cookware materials include cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom 9) For safety, the cooktop is programmed to turn off after two hours. To operate continuously for more than two hours, please set the timer to the desired length of time.
10) Induction cooking is far more energy efficient, safer and faster than gas or traditional electric cooking, because energy is directly transferred to the compatible cookware and heat is produced only in the cookware. Touch sensitive controls are designed for long-term use without wearing out like traditional PVC or PET sticker control panels do.
10. AmazonBasics 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop
- Portable stovetop appliance for cooking meals when a full range is not available
- Safety features including pause, overheat protection, and voltage warning
- Glass panel stovetop for easy cleaning
- Requires induction-compatible cookware such as cast aluminum, enameled iron or steel, cast iron, or magnetic-bottom stainless steel
- Perfect for small spaces without full stovetops such as RVs, cabins, studio apartments or other areas that require food prep
- LED display with cooking function controls including pre-set cooking controls, power settings from 200-1800 watts and 3-hour timer
An Amazon Brand
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Panasonic Portable Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!